Sunday 28 December 2008

Merry Christmas!


And a big thank you to everyone who has sponsored me so far including Spud, Jamie, Eve, Jabbar & Barbara, Mike Short, Barry Williamson, Carol & Bob Kirkby, Gill & Helmut Faulhaber, Catherine Ball, Liz & Saul Salter, Jean & Peter and Roger & Sarah. The 2008 total is now a healthy £320!

Just a quick training update - between all the fine food and wine over the festive period (and the Leeds game with Ben on Boxing Day) I managed to squeeze in a couple of 20 km runs (or half-marathons). The first one was a personal best time of 1 hr and 33 minutes and the second one nearly killed me so I am feeling both confident and scared ahead of my 16 week training programme which starts on the 5th January (more details to follow).

New trainers and running tights are now on order to get me through the winter months and I will be updating my blog every week from here on in. To see how the sponsorship is going or to make a donation visit: www.justgiving.com/nick09  

Have a happy New Year and check back soon!

No comments: